Kittybrewster School will deal with cases of head lice in accordance with current national guidelines.
- Any identified cases of head lice within school will be recorded on a confidential record
- It is no longer policy to issue head lice letters to pupils
- We will work closely to assist parents to seek out the professional advise of our school nurse, their GP/Health Visitor or pharmacist
- As a school we encourage all parents/carers to check for head lice at home and report to school if necessary
- Children who have or are thought to have head lice will not be excluded from school