Applying for a School Place

Application paperwork can be obtained from the school office.  If your child is not already registered in an Aberdeen City school, please ensure you bring a birth certificate and proof of address.

If you are applying for a place but are not in the catchment zone for Kittybrewster, you will need to complete a Placing Request form.  These documents will then be forwarded to the central School Placements department at Aberdeen City Council for processing.  We aim to keep prospective parents/carers updated regularly with regards to any applications pending.

If your child is currently in an Aberdeen City School and you are moving into our catchment, please inform both the current school and Kittybrewster of your intention to seek a place for your child so that providing a space is available we can allow for a smooth transition in terms of electronic paperwork and pupil records.

You are very welcome to view the school and find out more about what Kittybrewster has to offer.  Please call to make an appointment so that a member of our Management team is available to show you around.

Nursery & Primary One Placement

Nursery and Primary One admission information is advertised each January in the local press.  Within a specified timeframe, parents are welcome to collect application forms and submit them along with birth certificates for the coming school year.  Please note this also applies to parents of children who currently have a nursery place with us.

For further information, please contact:

School Placements, Education & Children’s Services, Aberdeen City Council  – telephone (01224) 522753

Comments are closed.