Kittybrewster School is a large Victorian granite building which first opened in 1899. It is built on three floors around a central well.
On site we have a Gym, Dining Hall, Designated Art/Home Economics room, IT Suite, EAL Hub and Nurture Room.
Our catchment area is bordered to the North by Hilton Road and extends East to the main Aberdeen-Inverness railway line, taking in the Fersands area. To the South, our catchment extends to the Berryden shopping complex. It takes in the Ashgrove area entending West along Rosehill Drive to the roundabout with North Anderson Drive.
The school currently comprises 12 classes from Primary 1-7 and we have a nursery on site which accommodates 60 children. Our current role (including nursery pupils) stands at 336.
Our designated Secondary school is St Machar Academy.
We have a thriving and busy school which is supported by an active Parent Council and our business partners within the wider community.